Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bloating

We recently changed our way of eating...
I can relate to the symptoms I have read...
I'm still in awe of my experience...
I can't believe that I have been poisoning myself ...
I also stopped losing weight after adding sucralose...
I noticed incredible fatigue and sleepiness...
I am not happy with the results...
I decided to try Splenda again...
I wanted to pass along my story about sucralose...
I started using Splenda in small doses...
What can only be termed as explosive bowels...
It sounded like my gall bladder...
I very nearly had surgery!
It's put me off artificial sweeteners forever!
I cannot walk or stand I am in so much pain...
I have had uncontrollable urges for candy and sweets...
He did many blood tests...
I was finally able to trace these symptoms...
Tell that to my suffering abdominal tract!
I am outraged...
I am not myself anymore. What is wrong with me?
I figured out it had to be this product...
Unbelievable!
These symptoms disrupt my everyday life...
The pain is almost unbearable...
That whole Splenda experience was very unfortunate...
I feel completely misled...
I switched to Coffee-Mate Carb-Select ...
I saw an advertisement for Pop Secret microwave kettle corn...
I had to take prescription-strength Tagamet...
I got an acne-like rash on my neck and forehead...
I was eating Blue Bunny ice cream with Splenda in it...
I bought a bag of Carbolite jellybeans...
I know pain and this was definitely real...
I have experienced intestinal distress...
Splenda made me so thirsty...
I began to feel bloated, dizzy, tired, and had a headache...
It is just awful...
Hours afterward, I began having a headache, serious gas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have used Splenda & products containing Splenda for 5years. Yesterday was the 1st time I was aware of any side effects - I had eaten the entire bag of Russell Stover "M&M"S" in one sitting. A few hours later I was in extreme gastric distress. I remembered that sorbitol is known for this symptom when eaten in excess so I decided to investigate Splenda. This website has opened my eyes. I will continue to use Splenda but plan on monitoring for other symptoms & will not overeat anything containing Splenda again.

Anonymous said...

Splenda had turned my life into a living hell and believe me i am not exagerating. I suffered from acid reflux, pneumonia like symptoms, sinusitis, bloated like 8 months pregnant,poor circulation in legs, nausea, extreme insonia and eating binges never ending, lost hair too and even considered suicide. I felt as if i was possessed or something! 2 weeks without that arsenic and i am well!