Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dizziness

I felt so terrible I was not even able to go to work...
My focus seems to be returning...
I have only used Splenda a few times...
A classic case of the candida patient...
It sounded like my gall bladder...
It's put me off artificial sweeteners forever!
I awoke with a killer headache...
I have had the most miserable time...
It was made from sugar, so I thought...
I am a nurse who is rarely ill...
I paid the local emergency room a visit...
I've been sick for almost a year and a half...
I am outraged...
I started to put it together a few days ago...
I am not myself anymore. What is wrong with me?
These symptoms disrupt my everyday life...
Regardless, I'm backing off the stuff...
I'm getting dizzy and headaches...
I had 3 fudgsicles that contained Splenda...
I couldn't concentrate and was dizzy all the time...
I have been having panic attacks...
I had no idea why I was feeling so bad...
I have been drinking Diet-Ride sodas...
I thought I was going to pass out the pain was so intense...
I've had headaches and dizziness...
I had tingling, like little bugs were landing on me...
I experienced a sudden attack of vertigo...
Too dizzy and lightheaded to drive...
I began to feel bloated, dizzy, tired, and had a headache...
I also had a headache and a little lightheadedness...
I started using Splenda over a year ago...
First thanks for all this great information...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been drinking Red Diamond Tea with splenda off and on for three years now. And in the past I have been treated for inner ear problems because of dizziness and really bad vertigo. I have had it twice in the past three months and have not felt good at all during that time. I just thought it was time I quit drinking it and drink more water. Two days after stopping I felt like a new person and have not been dizzy since. That was Nov. 1st. People tell me to drink it to test and see if that's what it is, but I'm afraid to. I do not want to feel like that again. I do drink Diet Pepsi and I don't have any problems with it.